Countess Vaughn WARNS black woman about wearing lace front wigs she says they runined her hairline


Unfortunately, in 2004 she was introduced to lace-front wigs by her hairdresser. Countess immediately fell in love with them and began to wear them 24/7. Recently she appeared on The Doctors and shared the terrifying aftermath of consistently wearing lace front wigs. Read below and consider yourself warned.

Countess's History With Lace-Front Wigs "In 2004, my hairstylist introduced to lace-front wigs and I fell in love with them, immediately. You have a full-hair line; I was wearing them 24/7. Five years later the drama came in. The red flag was the oozing from my ears, forehead, the whole nape around my head. The puss had a horrible smell and it was painful. I let it go by for six months. What I did not realize, I had a bad reaction to the glue I used to apply the wig. My hair started to fall out."

Comments