VLOG |GRAND OPENING OF OUR SECOND LOCATION @BOSSXTEND

Sparkle Mariee
Published:

On April 1st 2015 my mother and i launched our hair company for he first time ever! We worked hard and took what we had to build our dreams. Although our success is still building i wanted to share everything with our supporters/ sparkle babes/bossgirls and anyone who is inspired to start your own business. No matter what is is, Start where you are! Anything is possible and we are a living proof.

All 3 of us my mother, myself and my aunt were able to quit our 9-5 job's in less than a year!

I'm not saying to quit yours. But i am saying if you truly want something to happen it will.

This is PT.1 of Building An Empire (BOSSXTEND) plenty more to come!









Please subscribe to my channel & give thumbs up!!
We're almost at 50k!!!

Also come shop with us for the BEST HAIR
BOSSXTEND.COM

ADDRESSES

STOCK BRIDGE GA,
3550 HWY 138 SE STOCKBRIDGE GA 30231
OPERATION HOURS
MON-SAT 10AM-7PM
SUNDAY 12-5PM

LAWRENCEVILLE GA,
164 CROGAN STREET LAWRENCEVILLE GA 30046
OPERATION HOURS
TUE-SAT 12-7PM

Comments