MY STORY | SURVIVING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

By
Chapelle Nichole

MY STORY | SURVIVING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

=LONG VLOG=

**DISCLAIMER. MAY BE TO MUCH FOR YOUNG CHILDREN**

Hello Everyone!! THANK YOU FOR JOINING :-)

This story is very near and dear to my heart. I am a #SURVIVOR of Domestic Violence. It was very hard to share this with the world because people can be so judgmental but I had to share my experience. Over the years I have grown stronger and have shared this story with many of my peers and loved ones. This was not made to bash anyone or play the victim but Domestic Violence is a topic that is often not discussed. There are so many Men, Women and Children who are victims and survivors of this horrible truth! Some which have not lived to tell their story and so I must share a little of what I can in hopes that it may help/save another! I made A LOT of awful choices during this whole ordeal and I regret nothing. I won't play innocent or place blame. I can only speak MY TRUTH! The situation I went through made me the woman that I am today, and for that I'M THANKFUL. I can only hope that people learn from my story and hopeful get the strength to get help and GET OUT! I left A LOT of things out because of time, but if there is anything you would further like to know please don't hesitate to leave a comment, inbox or email me directly. Everyone has a story! Here is mine......

YOU ARE NOT ALONE

XOXO- Chapelle Nichole











Comments